Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Snakes vanishing, snake number oddly decreasing

i think it's because when lisa releases them, and someone clicks ur town, u lose them

which is pretty mean imo

lol
  • hellokitty2227 wrote:
    I had just downloaded the whacking day and homer finished his task this morning.I released him this morning before I went to work giving me about 39 snakes.I went to work then on my break I got another 30 snakes then when I got home I had 50 snake eggs in my town. So by the time I cracked opened the eggs and collected all the snakes I was up to 140 snakes. I then went to visit my friends town to put my eggs in there towns. When I came back I had 74 snakes. I thought maybe I miss read the 140. Then I went to visit my friends towns to collect XP when I came back I was down to 44 snakes. WTF? Is this a glitch or does it have something to do with sending Lisa to release snakes? Is anyone else having this problem? At this rate I'll never have enough snakes to get anything.

Not fair that random people can make you lose snakex that are not easy to get. The game forces you to make random friends than get penalized when they do something. Fair? I think not.