Forum Discussion

• Saw that thread and commented on it myself but doesn't explain the weirdness with my toffee apple count!

Things concerning nightmares does now seem fixed although only skellies spawn from around a certain brown house, all others it's totally random. Evil shop keepers challenge didn't register nightmares until after I hit the do it button, but still managed to collect yesterday.

Also whilst the forum issue seems to be fixed, when typing my keyboard randomly disappears, using an iPad for play and posting here.

• I thought I was dreaming yesterday! Out off the blue I suddenly got the final end price!
    Glad to read that I am not the only one !
    Good luck to everybody and thank you EA ! :D
  • I think it just happened to me this morning. Last night I was about 500 away. This morning I got the daily bonus of 150, tapped M'nthster onto to the campfire, and then got the last prize. I thought I had just miscounted, but maybe not.
  • I was 1250 short of it yesterday. Defeating ol tentacles today seemed to jump me forward about 700, so now I'm within sight of getting the last prize. Very weird, but I'll take it, no grumbles!
  • What happen is EA tweaked the payout to 100 apples per tap at the sunken temple instead of 10 apples if you noticed your Apple count when you tap on him it goes up by 100 not by 10 anymore.
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    What happen is EA tweaked the payout to 100 apples per tap at the sunken temple instead of 10 apples if you noticed your Apple count when you tap on him it goes up by 100 not by 10 anymore.

Thanks for the explanation, didn't notice it myself!!!
  • uh no it's just

Defeat flying M'nthster with him landing on Spooky Campfire gives you 200 C.A.
    Defeating him at the Spooky Campfire gives you 300 C.A.

since the beginning