Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Yesterdays livestream

So I was watching yesterday’s live stream and not much really happened so I was a bit disappointed by that I was expecting to hear some news about new things coming up in the packs but that didn’t happen and I was a bit curious as to why not just put in a colour wheel so that we can choose the different colours that we want for hairstyles instead of going through the trouble to put just three or what ever number of new hair colours wouldn’t that be more better So I’m not seeing why it’s an issue to place the colour wheel there to choose the different colours since there is a colour wheel already placed in pets
  • I am so tired of this question. It comes up all the time, and the answer is always the same: because they told us they're not going to include it. The color wheel for pets exists to create cool coat patterns for our pets. We don't need that for hair or clothing. Would it be nice? Sure, but that's a lot of time and money the could spend on other aspects of a game, which according to a large portion of the fanbase, needs to be improved before it's expanded upon.
  • "floridameerkat;c-17868283" wrote:
    but that's a lot of time and money the could spend on other aspects of a game

Yeah... like updating the way our saved games are displayed on the main menu. I know which one I'd rather have had time and money put into...

• "floridameerkat;c-17868283" wrote:
    I am so tired of this question. It comes up all the time, and the answer is always the same: because they told us they're not going to include it. The color wheel for pets exists to create cool coat patterns for our pets. We don't need that for hair or clothing. Would it be nice? Sure, but that's a lot of time and money the could spend on other aspects of a game, which according to a large portion of the fanbase, needs to be improved before it's expanded upon.

Thank for your input I’m not in the forms a lot so I didn’t know that they answered the question as to why ,so you being sick of the question here in the forms where people ask general question and choosing to answer a simple question that you didn’t have to respond to if you are bothered so much by the comments.thank you!!!
  • @babytes hope that response doesn't dissuade you from future comments and questions. ?