Forum Discussion

frieste33
New Spectator
11 months ago

The inevitable has happened...

So, I've been languishing in the land of Android for awhile now. I have become the subject of much ridicule in the family group chat because my phone makes all the texts green. Small children laugh at my phone. I huddle with other small groups of like-minded folks in the dark corners of the interwebs.

But the inevitable has happened - my device has broken and my wife is asking telling me I need to get an iPhone. So, I shall relent. However....

How will this affect my game?
Will I still be able to use BlueStacks?
I feel like this is going to cause a lot of issues, but I'm not sure.

Please help. Use small words...I am an Android user, after all.
  • You will need to use a Facebook link to connect the account to your new iPhone's Game Center account.

Once that is done it should be playable on both the iPhone via Game Center & Bluestacks via your existing Google Play account.
    Just not at the same time.

I also advise to disconnect the Facebook link once you're done with it.
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    >> my device has broken

It's easier to transfer your account to a new device if the device you were using is still operable.

If you're using Bluestacks to play, you can also help yourself from in-game on Bluestacks.

It's really very easy, I've done it several times now, though I don't honestly remember exactly how I did it. The last swap was... a couple years ago.