Forum Discussion

11 years ago

[SPECULATIONS] Valentine Day Event Items (thanks to spAnser @ TSTONews) [FEB 2014 Hotfix 1]

wounder when the event will start. are all the character free?
  • That wheel just shows decorations, so I'm hoping that's what it looks like once it's complete.
  • 200 hearts to spin the wheel

10%
    Valentine Lamp
    Flower Cart
    1st Fountain
    2nd Fountain
    Heart baloons
    Some type of tent
    Valentine's Pond (rerelase)
    Love Bench

15%
    Love Fence

5%
    I Choo-Choo-Choose You Train (rerelase)

jenichu682 wrote:
    I'm not seeing any rose bushes or heart trees on his site yet. :( I hope they will become available. There are lots of other cool new decorations on the wheel though.

he's adding more info the more they add
  • jenichu682 wrote:
    I'm not seeing any rose bushes or heart trees on his site yet. :( I hope they will become available.

There are lots of other cool new decorations on the wheel though.
    there's a good chance he's only posting the new/unexpected stuff. He did a similar thing during Halloween 2013 -- I was bummed when he didn't post Devil Flanders at first, but he turned up anyway.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Shauna.
    bluyoshi88810
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I'm glad we're getting Lincoln but why no Ice Cream Parlor or Howard's Flowers?
  • skollthewolf wrote:
    jenichu682 wrote:
    I'm not seeing any rose bushes or heart trees on his site yet. :( I hope they will become available.

There are lots of other cool new decorations on the wheel though.
    there's a good chance he's only posting the new/unexpected stuff. He did a similar thing during Halloween 2013 -- I was bummed when he didn't post Devil Flanders at first, but he turned up anyway.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Shauna.

I hope so.

The event update wouldn't come today, would it? Has one ever come on a Wed?