Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Spooky Forest Bundle % ??

wow, 5% per 20 donuts means 4 donuts per 1%...
Is this one of the cheapest and best things to buy ?

I spend 2400 Donuts on mystery boxes and got +240%
Today I saw this % at the bundle and thought 2400 / 20 = 120 * 5 = +600% ??? Really ?`

Im playing this game for 3 weeks now, isnt the bundle one of the best things to buy ?
Or am I wrong at one point ? Im wondering..
  • "Lindenhonig27;c-2170005" wrote:
    Another shor q: If i placed a building that includes a character and remove the building afterwards, does the char is still available for quest or does it goes to the store as well ?

If you store a building that has a character associated with it then the character will be stored as well. I don't think it stops the quest though - you just can't complete the quest until you get the character and building back out.
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    Yes it is. There have been a few threads on this. @wadebear has sone great threads analysing it.
  • I compute the Mr. Burns Mystery Box 7.84 donuts per 1%.
    You just missed another great deal from the previous event - also 4$ for 20 donuts. I'm hoping this will be the new paradigm: a new item in every event with a high bonus percentage. Because Khlav Kalash and Minnow Ponds and Bomb Shelters and _Ondas and Billboards and News Vans Oh MY! I am SO bored with those.
  • Yeah, cause like, you mysteried all the mystery out of it, like the two hockey players from The Mighty Ducks who bunk off to the theme park and constantly go on the rollercoaster. :) :) :)
  • Another shor q: If i placed a building that includes a character and remove the building afterwards, does the char is still available for quest or does it goes to the store as well ?
  • Correct.
    I stored Burns Money Mountain, I cannot remember when because it was only going to get in the way because I had no room.
    I've had the Teddy Bear in my Task List for so long it's in the Cardboard Box.