Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Springfield Falls

You need to punch a baby to get it.
  • It was an episode tie in from last season. Came for free the same time as the Swanky Fish. They haven't re-released any of these tie ins (I think fat tony is a little different) so don't plan on it ever showing up again.
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    It was an episode tie in from last season. Came for free the same time as the Swanky Fish. They haven't re-released any of these tie ins (I think fat tony is a little different) so don't plan on it ever showing up again.

Just so the TC knows, this is just this guy's opinion and is not based on any rational/logical thought or an educated guess. People like this person just like to believe that EA prefers to not make additional money where available.
  • JoshSherer wrote:

I've reached my baby punching quota for the day
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    It was an episode tie in from last season. Came for free the same time as the Swanky Fish. They haven't re-released any of these tie ins (I think fat tony is a little different) so don't plan on it ever showing up again.

Just so the TC knows, this is just this guy's opinion and is not based on any rational/logical thought or an educated guess. People like this person just like to believe that EA prefers to not make additional money where available.
    makes sense oddly enough
  • DOMINICAN BRED wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

I've reached my baby punching quota for the day

So you're just giving up?! Come on! How many babies are out there needing to get punched?!?!