Forum Discussion

AirurandoP
Rising Newcomer
9 years ago

Springfield heights building multiplier query

Lpn made a great table of it telling you which building gives how much % xp. I forgot where he put it though but you should search his SH thread. Yes you need all buildings out for them to count. Only one type of building (the one before island) doesn't have multiplier. Yes they are bulky. 53 buildings take up lots of space. Give it a try.
  • I have all my SH buildings out, but don't see any difference in multiplier :?
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    I have all my SH buildings out, but don't see any difference in multiplier :?

It's xp only and not listed on the actual multiplier. If you look at the xp off of a single building, you'll see the xp payout should be higher than what's listed as your multiplier.
  • They do look awful, but I have mine out now too. I originally stored most of them after I hit a billion.
  • monduboiss937 wrote:
    You don't have 10 islands. So it's 150 something

It's a total of 153% - 10 each of the 5 types of original building, 3 islands from the last expansion.

Having said that there were glitches where players have been able to build more than 10 of the original buildings, so some will have more.
  • I didn't realize it was a hidden multiplier. That's what confused me. I've got my buildings out of storage now. Shame because they take up so much real estate.
  • I hate these...but the multiplier is hard to pass

EA - Please re-size these building on your next kick of making stuff smaller instead of something already of fine size please.