Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Springfield Heights Fight Club

nosajed wrote:
Maximise your ads at the Marketing Agency and then try to upgrade your Exclusive Resort. I believe this method is a bit faster than normal. I'm on IOS.

Yes, this has existed for awhile. Problem is that while upgrading one Exclusive Resort may be nice for completeness, they're so gaudy that I have no desire to build/upgrade 9 more of them, even if it means saving hundreds in ads.
  • Fair enough. I just think these look nice as stand alone buildings.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd70/nosajjj/4%20sale/IMG_3805_zpstfcelzky.png
  • stinkbugger wrote:
    nosajed wrote:
    Maximise your ads at the Marketing Agency and then try to upgrade your Exclusive Resort. I believe this method is a bit faster than normal. I'm on IOS.

Yes, this has existed for awhile. Problem is that while upgrading one Exclusive Resort may be nice for completeness, they're so gaudy that I have no desire to build/upgrade 9 more of them, even if it means saving hundreds in ads.

I have to agree.

The tedious nature of SH is so repulsive i dont want to build another upgradeable building. All of my ads are going to accruing real estate, then I'll stop until they force me to start again.

Very disappointed in the biased demand on yoga mats, and just sick of cycling tasks <15mins for these excessively large buildings.
  • I will probably just do 1 resort for right now. The components are awesome and I love the way mine looks, but the top reward is only like $675k or something and they do take up a huge amount of space.

I have about 6 tennis courts behind it too, which really helped tidy things up visually.
  • By "maximise" do you mean max out? So have 200 ads before you upgrade an Exclusive Resort? Or have more than 200?
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    This doesn't work anymore since the last patch... :(

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10386085.page