Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Springfield Heights REV Question

My Springfield Heights REV currently stands at 1.64B. I wanna get it up to 2B but what is the quickest/easiest way to achieve this? I have all the buildings fully upgraded so I'm guessing it's buying loads of Polo Fields? Or does something else provide more REV? Any help would be appreciated.
  • This is copied from the SH tables thread:
    http://i.imgur.com/aBbkVi5l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/rN8WBFsl.jpg
  • I'm at 1.7 so just ahead of you ..... there's no easy answer, just grind till next year

:)
  • I am currently at 1.88 billion. I have been working to get to 2 billion fairly consistently for the past 6 months. I started when I was around the same level as the OP. My strategy has been to send the three people with 8 hour tasks for yoga mats, furniture, and coffee continuously. I play the games that give electonic devices and click on the turkey and play the chili game for pills. I convert those into decorations each day and repeat. I also will spend money at the googloplex to get awards. I think it is more efficient this way then to convert them into other items and then sell them although I haven't actually done the calculations. I took a break during this event but I just started up again.
  • So would buying loads of Polo Fields not get me there any quicker? Or would it still be a grind?
  • "shanemadrid;c-1720072" wrote:
    So would buying loads of Polo Fields not get me there any quicker? Or would it still be a grind?

It will still be a grind. I buy lots of polo fields although I usually I buy money trees because I don't wait until I have 200 coffees to spend them. You could work faster than I am by keeping people on the short tasks. I just don't want to deal with that grind.
  • "Graysccale;c-1720271" wrote:
    I think the best way is buying the small gold plant. It gives you the highest value per area taken : 150K for 1 square. I don't think anything else even comes close. Plus they are easy to hide.

You don't have to keep them out to have them count towards REV. I have almost all of my SH stuff in storage.
  • "Graysccale;c-1720767" wrote:
    Seriously?? I feel like such an ****. I just assumed it had to be 'placed'..., like bonus items do.

Just to be clear, you do have to keep the buildings out...just not all the accessories. If you have Number 1, keep him on task at the Mountain Lodge and keep buying polo fields. I have 366 of them in storage.

• "IckabodSchrek;c-1721064" wrote:
    "Graysccale;c-1720767" wrote:
    Seriously?? I feel like such an ****. I just assumed it had to be 'placed'..., like bonus items do.

Just to be clear, you do have to keep the buildings out...just not all the accessories. If you have Number 1, keep him on task at the Mountain Lodge and keep buying polo fields. I have 366 of them in storage.

The buildings have to be out for the hidden XP multiplier not for the REV. I stored them because I don't like the look of them and wasn't worried about losing the hidden multiplier. I didn't think about using number 1. Thanks for the tip.
  • "meinaz;c-1721071" wrote:
    "IckabodSchrek;c-1721064" wrote:
    "Graysccale;c-1720767" wrote:

The buildings have to be out for the hidden XP multiplier not for the REV. I stored them because I don't like the look of them and wasn't worried about losing the hidden multiplier. I didn't think about using number 1. Thanks for the tip.

My advice to anyone trying to get to 2m in SH is just take your time. EA designed it to give us something to do between events...or to just drive us nuts.