Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Squidport floaty tiles....

We all float down here!

~Steven King's IT~
:mrgreen:
  • beeblebrox900 wrote:
    Did we ever find out what happens if you click them now? Does the town owner get a bonus tile, does it still knick one or does it reset the timer? Seen quite a few lately and havent wanted to click on them incase they didnt fix it properly.

Good Question..........I dont think this has been resolved as yet :? I still dont go near anyones SP if i see a floating tile just incase
  • Someone clicked on one of mine and it reset it. First time I missed collecting it when it was done.
  • LuciiTigger14 wrote:
    I was visiting Jay Kay the other day, and got distracted, then when I looked down I was at the squidport entrance and thought it was mine, and clicked on it :(

That old chestnut a :lol:
  • LuciiTigger14 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LuciiTigger14 wrote:
    I was visiting Jay Kay the other day, and got distracted, then when I looked down I was at the squidport entrance and thought it was mine, and clicked on it :(

That old chestnut a :lol:

Lol yeah it actually happens alot. I've thought someone had changed my Springfield around once lol

Maybe you need to lay off the drinking ;) http://i.imgur.com/1wc01R2.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07897e0a29de0cebab231823f8734d3/tumblr_mjrhi2DZA41s5lf2ro1_500.gif
  • beeblebrox900 wrote:
    Did we ever find out what happens if you click them now? Does the town owner get a bonus tile, does it still knick one or does it reset the timer? Seen quite a few lately and havent wanted to click on them incase they didnt fix it properly.

I've lost 3 in the last week or so, so it mustn't have been fixed :cry:
  • Well I guess that pretty much comprehensively answers my question. I thought they fixed it initially by removing them but maybe they didnt and it was just people timing their visits before they got stolen. Pretty sloppy that its still an issue but should I expect anything else from EA?