Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Squidport insanity

Just set and forget mate, it's all you can do iam enjoying this update very much.
  • I agree with everyone else apart from the tile building this update has been great for many reasons

1. its given us more land
    2. Fan favourite the sea captain was added
    3. A large group of buildings
    4. HANDSOME PETE !!!!!!!!!!

and there are so many more reasons so instead of moaning about the bad things can't we just forget and praise the good things in this update
  • cheesypasta1 wrote:
    I agree with everyone else apart from the tile building this update has been great for many reasons

and there are so many more reasons so instead of moaning about the bad things can't we just forget and praise the good things in this update

+1
  • simbass7 wrote:
    cheesypasta1 wrote:
    I agree with everyone else apart from the tile building this update has been great for many reasons

+1

+2

I can live with the waiting. So glad it wasn't all over in a week
  • I started buying tiles the day my update came through. I have not used asingle donut to rush any tiles and I still have enough floor space to have completed every task so far! Ok so my squidport has more than a touch of house-farm about itbut I look forward to each tile completing so i can expand my floor space and gradually beautify it !
    My only moan is that I keep busting the xp limit and only getting a donut or two.... and now I have harvested all the big xp bonuses from building, its going to take ages to progress when level 31 comes out!

But I am still loving this game to the point where I have taken today off work as leave in order to start a bit of redesigning after finally raising enough cash to buy some more land!