Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Stadium Fences make good gates

I like this Idea. Thank you.
  • NickiElliott wrote:
    Explained below - I'm going to stop justifying myself now, I didn't think it was that big an issue how you used your donuts :oops:

Sorry ... I should have added donuts as a possibility. Meant no offense, but it came across that way. I had added that I love your idea, but when i hit the submit button for the edit, that part got an error.

I once spent about 80 donuts to buy $10,000 of ingame cash. And it wasn't even for a limited time item. I didn't have enough for Burns mansion and didn't want to wait. If THAT doesn't make you feel better, nothing will.

:)

• 1st of i would like to say http://i.imgur.com/QUhYW5n.gif to the forum :) Great 1st post too btw 8)

Liking the idea of using these gates :thumbup:
  • annettemarc wrote:
    NickiElliott wrote:
    Explained below - I'm going to stop justifying myself now, I didn't think it was that big an issue how you used your donuts :oops:

Sorry ... I should have added donuts as a possibility. Meant no offense, but it came across that way. I had added that I love your idea, but when i hit the submit button for the edit, that part got an error.

I once spent about 80 donuts to buy $10,000 of ingame cash. And it wasn't even for a limited time item. I didn't have enough for Burns mansion and didn't want to wait. If THAT doesn't make you feel better, nothing will.

NO! The dreaded Donuts for In-Game Cash!!!!!!
    No Annette!!!!!

:shock: :mrgreen: :lol:
  • annettemarc wrote:
    NickiElliott wrote:

Yes I also meant no offense also, I'm not into spending donuts to upgrade either. I just keep feeling like I'm missing out on how to effectively earn and use what armature bucks I have.