Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Still no grand pumpkin or spooky house

I am just now able to craft the spooky house but I'm still not ready for the grand pumpkin.
Should I craft the spooky house now or save my items for the grand pumpkin and craft it 1st?
  • I got the Spooky House. 1 more round of treatbags and i'll get the last couple of chocolate bars and pumpkins needed for the Grand Pumpkin.

• Actually, from reading brettolmsted's THOH Ultimate Tapping Guide (), I realized that the Grand Pumpkin requires a lot of chocolate bars, which are also required for the Rigellian Tribal Hut, so I'm waiting to see what the Hut gives us so I can prioritize. You may only have enough for one, so don't craft one before you get a chance to make an informed decision! So far, none of the craftable items has gone away when a new phase opens (although I can't guarantee that will happen with the third THOH phase, IMO it's a pretty good guess).
  • timberwuf wrote:
    I am just now able to craft the spooky house but I'm still not ready for the grand pumpkin.
    Should I craft the spooky house now or save my items for the grand pumpkin and craft it 1st?

I did the spooky house first, mainly because it was less and I wanted it more than the Grand Pumpkin. Still need about 15 bars for the Grand Pumpkin, but I'm going to wait. The Rigellian Queen and hut need them too, and I would like those. I'm probably going to wait and see how much I get and then decide.
  • Still no Spooky House or Grand Pumpkin for me :( . I've been trick-or-treating nonstop for the whole month and I keep getting a lot of gummy bears and candy corn and not much in the way of fences, chocolate bars, and pumpkins. I really want to save my donuts for the end of the month.
  • 111111simpsons wrote:
    Actually, from reading brettolmsted's THOH Ultimate Tapping Guide (), I realized that the Grand Pumpkin requires a lot of chocolate bars, which are also required for the Rigellian Tribal Hut, so I'm waiting to see what the Hut gives us so I can prioritize. You may only have enough for one, so don't craft one before you get a chance to make an informed decision! So far, none of the craftable items has gone away when a new phase opens (although I can't guarantee that will happen with the third THOH phase, IMO it's a pretty good guess).

They are here until the end of the event

Also the Rigellian Tribal Hut will be able to spawn Rigellians
  • 47 chocolates and Grand Pumpkin is mine! Delayed a bit since I used supplies to make the spooky house.
  • sojournfan wrote:
    I decided to go with the Spooky House first.

I did as well