Forum Discussion

• DamnedDonuts wrote:
    It is disappointing that you can't task all the stone cutters to sing.

Even if they have to have a set number limit we should be able to task any stonecutter. You know, pick whichever 4 or whatever number of people you like to sing there.

That would be very cool! 8)

Definitely agree. I'm about to get Lenny and Carl, so in about another week I should have the table. Looking forward to this task!
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Absolutely LOVE this task :mrgreen:

Here's a pic I grabbed from my own town of the 4 characters on the task :wink:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/30ca93n.jpg

Love that task :)

Shame you didnt have Mr Burns swimming in the pool at the same time :P
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    Absolutely LOVE this task :mrgreen:

Here's a pic I grabbed from my own town of the 4 characters on the task :wink:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/30ca93n.jpg

Love that task :)

Shame you didnt have Mr Burns swimming in the pool at the same time :P

Cool idea! I'll have to try it once everyone is free to assign.
  • weagle1294705 wrote:
    I can't rotate my table. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes! That's so annoying you can't make it go vertical, I had my area for it all planned out, and then I had to change everything :(
  • mwdalton wrote:
    weagle1294705 wrote:

Yes! That's so annoying you can't make it go vertical, I had my area for it all planned out, and then I had to change everything :(

Me too! I ended up putting it on my "walkway" instead of the grassy area I had reserved!
  • elmalynn wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    weagle1294705 wrote:

Me too! I ended up putting it on my "walkway" instead of the grassy area I had reserved!

X3! This and the KL bus stop need at least one more side! What's up with this!?!?

I like that Wiggam is off rhythm compared to the rest. Such a cute animation!