Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Stonecutters immunity?

Haven't noticed anyone with a facehugger attached while wearing a skin. I have Count Burns roaming around and when he had a facehugger attached, he reverted back to Monty Burns. As soon as the facehugger was squished he reverted back to Count Burns. I've had all Stonecutters wearing their skins since the start and I'm pretty sure I've seen Brockman with a facehugger.
  • Do the facehuggers only attack characters who are outside? Many of StoneCutter skins are all indoor tasks. That alone may grant them immunity.
  • toddestan wrote:
    Do the facehuggers only attack characters who are outside? Many of StoneCutter skins are all indoor tasks. That alone may grant them immunity.

As of this writing inside or outside don't matter, huggers will not attach to characters in Stone Cutters skins. I'd assume that the devs had no time animate every skin for THOH 2014 event . Im waiting to see if No. 1 Patrick Stewart was also excluded from any THOH , as seems the Barbarian from COC event .
  • stonecutters are NOT immune. I had to clear one of brockman earlier and i just now cleared one off of willie. sorry.
  • benred wrote:
    That means the stonecutters are part of the alien takeover.

They do keep the Martians under wraps.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    benred wrote:
    That means the stonecutters are part of the alien takeover.

They do keep the Martians under wraps.

We do!