Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Stuck characters

Yes, this is happening to me. At first I thought it was because I had added Halloween decorations to my town, over 300 pumpkins. But then I removed them and the characters still don't move. The Dolphin has always just stood there, so I put him in storage and took him out again and he appears in a different spot on the map but doesn't ever move from there. Kang is stuck. I put the characters on task and the go to the task, but when finished they just reappear outside the building standing in the doorway and don't move. Has anyone found a cure for this problem? Or a suggestion?
  • The best fix when nothing works is to delete the app and then re-download it. Your Springfield and quest lines are saved on the EA servers so you will not lose anything.
  • I have no fix, but why don't folks post what platform they are using when they report issues? I don't have this issue on my iPad or iPhone.
  • Putting the Muntz house in inventory caused some of my characters to start moving, but Maude and the alien, among a few others, are still stuck.