Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Suicidal Human Statue?

Maybe he felt lonely on the SP since he's the only person that ever goes down there.

If your town is anything like mine that is, I saw Grandpa on the boardwalk briefly there, first time I've seen anyone on it in ages.
  • All my entertainers (I have them all) wander around in Springfield from time to time. Usually they keep close to SP but I've seen them on the other half of the map too. Same goes with the PCs as well. Once I had a crowd of five people walking the boardwalk.
  • I can understand the wandering, but he's simply gone now. I've tried moving my SP entrance (you can't box it), disabling the view of my bldgs to look for him, but he's nowhere.
  • I have also been having problems with my SP caricatures not working on my SP if i place a SP fence on it and they seem to all want to go for a walk off my SP and on to my beach and when i get and place a new SP tile they move and just stay on that one new tile all seem to have started happening since the Krustyland update anyone else having this happen
  • ashpod22 wrote:
    I have also been having problems with my SP caricatures not working on my SP if i place a SP fence on it and they seem to all want to go for a walk off my SP and on to my beach and when i get and place a new SP tile they move and just stay on that one new tile all seem to have started happening since the Krustyland update anyone else having this happen

I'm out of breath just reading that.
  • I have not seen my performer in SP but I have seen many characters on the Boardwalk. Even seen Smithers (drunk) walk on the water off the boardwalk to the house boat (too shocked to take a picture)
  • It's a weird glitch. I've seen him wander my town before as well which freaked me out. Last night my SP buildings were moving themselves around my town, very annoying