Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The Human Statue Disappearance?

Hm... I've already got him, but I would think he should be showing up under the Characters section.

When I store him, that's where he shows up in my inventory, at least.
  • geeyore wrote:
    Since the recent update where all of the catalog sections have been arranged, i can no longer find the human statue and need to purchase him to continue the squidport tasks.

I do not have enough donuts or money to pay for the premium ones but i have been through every section and can't find him anywhere.

Is anyone having this problem?

Does anyone have a fix?

Have you checked the Squidport section?

Also, you know you can pull out the sections and there are more than 3, right? It sounds stupid but you never know! :?
  • I already have him (and the other boardwalk characters) so I can't tell you for certain, but I have a few suggestions.

You have slid out the little arrow for all the extra sections too, right?

Characters does seems like the most likely section, as that's where he goes when I store him in my inventory, but you could also check the Squidport section and the Premium section (in the expanded pane of the store).
  • geeyore wrote:
    Since the recent update where all of the catalog sections have been arranged, i can no longer find the human statue and need to purchase him to continue the squidport tasks.

If you need to buy them for a task, isn't there an option to "Go to" or something like that?
  • Well, you're in luck. Literally seconds ago they pushed an update and he's back in the store.

Along with an extra costume for Moe or something. Not sure what the story is with that as I think it needs Homer and he's in KL at the moment :)