Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Superior Club Membership Card

Other than the fact that there really is no need to? :lol:

• You know, when you ask a legitimate question there's always a couple of bozos in the crowd that spout off opinions rather than answer the stated question…. :lol:
  • jackmack010 wrote:

You know, when you ask a legitimate question there's always a couple of bozos in the crowd that spout off opinions rather than answer the stated question….

+1 :thumbup:
  • what issues are you having with it, and I concur it wasn't really necessary at least that I ever could tell.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    Not tryna throw fuel on the fire but I am at 100,000 pies almost without speeding anything up and I didn't buy it.
    My tapping finger is well fit though.
  • jukan00 wrote:
    Not tryna throw fuel on the fire but I am at 100,000 pies almost without speeding anything up and I didn't buy it.

Yeah me too……

But I bought it in hopes of spending less time on the game cause time is much more important to me than the small amount of cash outlay it cost…………

Contacted EA several days ago in regards to it not showing up and as of this point still have not heard back or received a refund on my donuts.
  • jackmack010 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

Yeah me too……

But I bought it in hopes of spending less time on the game cause time is much more important to me than the small amount of cash outlay it cost…………

Contacted EA several days ago in regards to it not showing up and as of this point still have not heard back or received a refund on my donuts.

What do you mean "not showing up"? It's not a physical item. It just gives you double the event currency from tapping criminals in friends' towns. Which doesn't really add up to all that much.
  • Well, the card is 90 donuts. 132 donuts = $10 ... Since I end up with 42 donuts left over, the 90 donuts actually only cost me $7.00 ...

The event is 40 days long. At 10 minutes per day, that's 400 minutes (6.5 hours)

Is my life worth more than about $1 per hour?

You betcha' :)

• annettemarc wrote:
    Well, the card is 90 donuts. 132 donuts = $10 ... Since I end up with 42 donuts left over, the 90 donuts actually only cost me $7.00 ...

The event is 40 days long. At 10 minutes per day, that's 400 minutes (6.5 hours)

Is my life worth more than about $1 per hour?

You betcha' :)

This has been discussed in detail in a prior thread……….see below. Some just did not understand the logic behind the purchase so I went into detail…….

Maybe they caught on…….. Maybe They didn't.

The more I think about it --

---- Putting it in terms of the monetary outlay of funds I spent on the 90 donuts the Card cost me might make more sense to some of you blokes hedging on cracking the old wallet.

Gil's sale…. 3120 donuts for $100 = $.032 / donut or 31.2 donuts / dollar

Last time bought donuts I used a $100 iTunes gift card I bought on eBay for $75

which gave me 2400 donuts for $75 = $.031 / donut or 32 donuts / dollar.

I usually only buy donuts in boatload quantities simply due to the price break.

If you look at in terms of $ cost of items, something costing 90 donuts is really costing about

$2.88. ……. and that's about the cost of a pint at my favorite local pub.

So compare that capital outlay of $2.88 to the minimum hourly wage most of you are earning and that comes out to a cost of approximately 24 minutes of time worked…. GEEES

Then again you might not realize that if you save 15 minutes a day in neighbor visits it would pay for itself …………… IN 2DAYS!