Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Surprise or No surprise?

If you dont want to see the spoilers dont read under the thread that says **SPOILERS** its that simple.
  • I like the suprise in every update. I love the first time u go into the build menu and see what is in there
  • It's like a dirty little secret you just have to no. Torn between do I or don't I. I myself like to know what might be getting put in the game to help with planing my SF.
  • Reading the SPOILERS is great, as most of the guesses usually are correct! Especially when people say I'd like to see this n that, it's as if EA are watching........SPOOKY!
  • I agree that everyone is entitled to their own viewpoint as to what is contained in the raw files.
    As has been shown numerous times just because it is in the code doesn't make it so until EA officially releases it.
    So no matter what the forums may say I always find myself in for a surprise. Mr. Plow and the snow Simpson family were especially nice (now if only we had the Plow King for Barney and Widow's Peak). I bought them all because those were some of my favorite episodes and seeing them makes me smile.
    The only spoiler I paid attention to was the fact Gil was offering a deal on the Volcano Lair and Springfield sign (and the one before when we got 25% more donuts). Any deal that saves people money is worth looking into and I for one was happy to read about it. I originally planned to get those items but the limited premium content trumped it for me. I also got the Burns Car because his mansion didn't look complete without it. Smithers was heavily rumored to be in the update. While there has been no official announcement any Simpsons fan can bet that Ralph Wiggum will be appearing around Valentine's Day (my hope is he will be a non-premium). And now that we have Smithers it is only a matter of time before we get Lenny and Carl. I don't need to look at a file to know that (my guess is they will be premiums, I just hope they are 60 as I don't like this 90 price for characters unless they sound like Dr. Nick with lots of catchphrases).
    So in closing these raw file posts give people something to discuss and speculate about but anyone following the game so far knows EA is full of surprises.
  • Makes me plan how to spend my donuts. I want people to keep peeking. Keep peeking okay.
  • i prefer to find out as i go.. kind of kills off the fun for me otherwise.