Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sven Golly... Demanding a refund!

I complained to EA and surprise surprise they told me to post my problem here. So here it is.

If you are annoyed you paid real money for this so called limited time event character only for it to become available a few months later for freely generated in game donuts then add your complaint here.

Here's my complaint email below.
Not that it got me anywhere of course!
:#

Dear EA Customer Support,

In April this year I paid £9.99 for Sven Golly. He was advertised as a limited time event character only available if you purchased donuts during that event.

I am very angry that this character is now available during the black Friday deals. Not even for real money anymore but for donuts!

I want a refund please. You can't advertise a real money time limited purchase then offer it a few months later for a currency you can generate for free in the game i.e. donuts.

I understand old event content returning in sales which is great, but NOT something that actually cost real money with a limited time only stamp on it. That's wrong.

I suggest you remove Sven Golly from the black Friday deals as soon as possible or you will get a lot of angry customers like me who originally paid actual money for him.

In the meantime I await your reply and my refund.

Thank you in advance.
Brooders