Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Tactical gremlins!

I woke up to 400 something the other day. I saved them up for awhile and bought a few. Not bragging, just saying, they helped me quite a bit.
  • Adamcayce wrote:
    Doesn't that make you feel good lol. I love being surprised with an insane amount of gremlin goo.

Yeah gonna collect even more today and set them loose tonight

@mwdalton i try to give you some but more often than not your town is overrun
  • subii42 wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    Doesn't that make you feel good lol. I love being surprised with an insane amount of gremlin goo.

Yeah gonna collect even more today and set them loose tonight

How embarrassing :oops:
  • AwesomeMallis wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

Agreed, can't even give @mwdalton one

I bet everyone tries to get me all at once, while I'm sleeping :P
  • mwdalton wrote:
    AwesomeMallis wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

Ahhhhhh :) (In stewie griffin voice)
  • i woke up, and had 800 goo from gremlins *-* of course thats becouse i've been saving mines during the last 3 days and release most of them last night ._., a total of 350 gremlins so actually most of them didn't last all 4 hours :3
  • WhiteNakedKnight wrote:
    i woke up, and had 800 goo from gremlins *-* of course thats becouse i've been saving mines during the last 3 days and release most of them last night ._., a total of 350 gremlins so actually most of them didn't last all 4 hours :3

Haha very nice
  • TheLadySimsalot wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    AwesomeMallis wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

Just went to your town and couldn't place any

Did mw go to sleep on us?!

Think hes to busy modding rather than clearing up his gremlins ;)