Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The escalator to nowhere?

Yeah I'm debating it too. I may wait and see I'd the price goes down next update.
  • i love it :) if u can find a good place for it its pretty cool. but will never buy the popsicle stick tower that thing is awful
  • I like it and bought it. I think it looks much better than the Popsicle Skyscraper, and I have both.
    Besides, there's nothing else to spend millions of dollars on.
  • USDPC wrote:
    I like it and bought it. I think it looks much better than the Popsicle Skyscraper, and I have both.
    Besides, there's nothing else to spend millions of dollars on.

Same i have both items got them as soon as they came out :lol: Didnt even clock how much they costed me at the time lol was only after i realised how much money it cost me :lol:

The Escalator is wicked :D i really like it watching people go up and fall off the end :D :lol: Plus a lot of people have put it in places such as putting it by the cooling towers so the people look like they falling into them :lol:

The popiscle skyscraper well if im honest it just sits there doing nothing :( Total waste of money..... but im hoping for the magnifying glass so i can burn it to the ground :mrgreen:
  • I have in to temptation and just bought it last night :-) just saving up for the Popsicle tower now :-)
  • NStanger91 wrote:
    I have in to temptation and just bought it last night :-) just saving up for the Popsicle tower now :-)

So your in the building process at the moment then? Or have you sped it up :lol: As for the popsicle tower thingy it really aint worth all that money, but can understand why you would want it :D
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    I have in to temptation and just bought it last night :-) just saving up for the Popsicle tower now :-)

So your in the building process at the moment then? Or have you sped it up :lol: As for the popsicle tower thingy it really aint worth all that money, but can understand why you would want it :D

In the process of building :-)