Forum Discussion

Thorfinn703
New Traveler
2 months ago

Upcoming Events icons have disappeared?

Under Events, I usually see the current 2, 3, or whatever active events, but to the right is a long list of upcoming events showing countdown timers until the other events begin. Those previews are gone now, I think they disappeared yesterday, is this a new feature or a glitch? Are we supposed to be surprised by new events now, or did someone unplug the Coming Attractions sign? (btw, not sarcasm, honestly wondering)

Magruffin
    Seasoned Rookie

We usually get a Tuesday update before the next conquest, which will bring the events back. Probably this evening.

• Tuesday update didn't reinstate the upcoming event tiles.

It was good to have them and I think it's a mistake to remove them.

UC-mariogsh
      Seasoned Novice

The game has not updated yet, we are still missing the Death Trooper (Peridia)

Don't worry, theyll be back as soon as the game gets updated

• There was a link some days ago that was supposed to lead to new death trooper’s kit reveal but instead it opened the old forum. What happened?

4jrgwg23o5ub
    Seasoned Newcomer

Got the same issue. SWGOH just updated and no upcoming events whatsoever. 

Thorfinn703
      New Traveler

Thanks for the screenshot, explains what I was talking about far better than I did with words. 👍 

• Any news about the Jar Jar event?? I can't see it on "Following Events", someone said august 4 but with the several gac, raid, and event bugs i don't know.

Thorfinn703
      New Traveler

The Jar Jar event is now listed under Events, I don't have it unlocked, but can see the title card for it.