Forum Discussion

10 years ago

The Princess Nerd questline isn't continuing after yesterday's episode

X2, think its to early?
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    furrykiltman wrote:
    Yeah, just looked at WikiSimpsons. Good to see all the tunnels are listed on the site. Gives me advance notice for the characters needed.
    dude they're the same reported on the pinned thread here. i should know, i put both here and there lol

I use your thread, even so you don't have them all at once. You add them shortly before the open.
  • Does anyone else have the sinking feeling this palace will be some crazy expensive weekend sale in the 200-300 donut range?
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    Does anyone else have the sinking feeling this palace will be some crazy expensive weekend sale in the 200-300 donut range?

I think so to it'll will be an offer for 250 donuts which I will pass on this guaranteed
  • furrykiltman wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    furrykiltman wrote:
    Yeah, just looked at WikiSimpsons. Good to see all the tunnels are listed on the site. Gives me advance notice for the characters needed.
    dude they're the same reported on the pinned thread here. i should know, i put both here and there lol

I use your thread, even so you don't have them all at once. You add them shortly before the open.

You need to scroll down to like the third or fourth post. It looks blank... BUT IT AIN'T!!!

You need to highlight the WHITE text, then you will be able to view all of the tunnels for this phase.
  • I seriously hope the palace isn't overpriced, I have to get the skilift first.
  • fuffazzoni wrote:
    I seriously hope the palace isn't overpriced, I have to get the skilift first.

according to wikisimpsons if/when it's released it's suppose to be 120 donuts and ski lift is suppose to be 150 donuts