Forum Discussion

10 years ago

THE TERWILLIGER HOSTAGE SIEGE: DAY 2

Until the developers finish writing the next game upgrade.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    II got enough out of this event. And I'm simply sick of crafting. I hope this doesn't become a repeating mechanism for future events.

Same! I want community Prize system back again :)

Community prizes! :D
  • larsyuipo wrote:
    See it this way: FREE DONUTS!!!!!!

oh and of course more things to craft.

Exsqueeze me? Free donuts? I haven't been to the forums in a while now. How does one get free donuts with the event?
  • JediMark82 wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

Exsqueeze me? Free donuts? I haven't been to the forums in a while now. How does one get free donuts with the event?

Welcome to the forum!

Each act ended with the ability to collect 3000 of whatever the main currency was, and then you get the bonus donut boxes. Like a level up, but $150 K for each retry. Then back to 0 and collect to 3000 again.

• NeoSEC28 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    II got enough out of this event. And I'm simply sick of crafting. I hope this doesn't become a repeating mechanism for future events.

Same! I want community Prize system back again :)

I was not here during the community prizes. I would like to experience that. Crafting, as it has been structured in these events, is extremely frustrating for me.
  • Zacabeb wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    Just in case anyone hasn't been to Radio Shack to get fresh batteries for their Irony Meter, I was being completely tongue-in-cheek when I started this thread. :wink: :lol:

My charge is full sir!

I thought it was hilarious! In fact I read it in that nasal 1930's style newsreel voice in my head...well done sir!

So did I. All that was missing was some scratched up black and white footage of the game intercut with random stock footage. :mrgreen:

My brain supplied that! :D
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    JediMark82 wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Each act ended with the ability to collect 3000 of whatever the main currency was, and then you get the bonus donut boxes. Like a level up, but $150 K for each retry. Then back to 0 and collect to 3000 again.

Coolbeans! Thanks for the info! See I ran out of time the last two prize rounds. Got busy and didn't get to play as much.

• If we're only concerned about who is visiting, why not have a building that when you tap it, gives you a scrolling list of all the people that visited in the last 24 hours.

I like this idea so much! I've been thinking how convenient it would be if I had some sort of tracker to see who visited me. Those teeny tiny white scrolling notifications that fly up really fast from the mutants you tap are barely readable, and unless you keep a notebook to write them down there's no way you can remember which one of your hundred friends came to your town!