Forum Discussion

12 years ago

There goes the neighborhood and Cruelty to animals!!

rolybert7 wrote:
I didnt want to start 2 threads for 2 jokes so 1. There goes the neighborhood (Nothing but drunks and gangsters at my Squidport)http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/rolybert7/6dbc3094-7aa8-4ccf-9b1e-a159ac95f199_zpsed064213.jpg

He just doesnt care where he passes out does he :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I didnt want to start 2 threads for 2 jokes so 1. There goes the neighborhood (Nothing but drunks and gangsters at my Squidport)http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/rolybert7/6dbc3094-7aa8-4ccf-9b1e-a159ac95f199_zpsed064213.jpg

He just doesnt care where he passes out does he :lol:

I want to know what's in that briefcase. Maybe some incriminating documents.
  • am4692 wrote:

I want to know what's in that briefcase. Maybe some incriminating documents.

Also what store has he just come out of? As that could explain a little more ;)
  • Remember that episode when Barney slept on a conch shell? Wonder if that's under him since he's at the beach? :wink:
  • You guys are terrible!! All this attention to a a mobster and a fat drunk and no one cares about poor Santas Little helper being merciless teased by a nerdy doctor! For shame people for shame !!!!!
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    You guys are terrible!! All this attention to a a mobster and a fat drunk and no one cares about poor Santas Little helper being merciless teased by a nerdy doctor! For shame people for shame !!!!!

Well its Frrinks own fault for playing with something that looks like a frizbie :lol: SLH is biding his time ;) Frinks face is to funny he looks quite shocked :lol:
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    I didnt want to start 2 threads for 2 jokes so 1. There goes the neighborhood (Nothing but drunks and gangsters at my Squidport)

I know the gangsters will quickly walk through squidport but how did you get Barney to touch it? I wish they'd update it so the characters will all walk on it freely.