Forum Discussion

10 years ago

time to buy SVT

I've been considering this, since I don't have any premium kids. Won't be getting any misery boxes during the event, so I'm not gonna win him. It's nearly half my remaining donuts, but maybe it's time to finally pull the trigger.
  • i would say yes

you have a chance of getting 30 donuts when shooting down UFOs in neighbor towns

because of this i decided to buy Kearny.

so as long as i can get this to happen to me twice during the whole event i will break even.

i have sen some people post that they have already received 30 donuts this way 3 times.
  • Does anyone know if Sherry and Terry earn like a single character or two characters? I assume Uter is too new to be included in the treat or treating, right?
  • Ftball2theGroin wrote:
    Does anyone know if Sherry and Terry earn like a single character or two characters? I assume Uter is too new to be included in the treat or treating, right?

Uter and Database have a different task instead of trick or treat, but it has the same bag payout.
  • Ftball2theGroin wrote:
    Does anyone know if Sherry and Terry earn like a single character or two characters? I assume Uter is too new to be included in the treat or treating, right?

The twins looked to earn same payout as the other single premium kids. They could have at least made their task 8 hours (since there are two of them) instead of the standard 16

Edit: for clarity :)