Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Time to spend donuts!

i would get otto
he was my last purchase and he is awesome
  • Bumblebee Man was my first premium, and I've never regretted it, mostly because of Channel Ocho. I don't have Kearney, but a lot of players seem to prefer Moleman. That really comes down to personal preference, as one won't make more money than the other.
    I would personally advise getting Bumblebee Man and then saving the rest of your donuts towards something else, like Dr. Nick or Otto.
  • ink19810 wrote:
    Bumblebee Man has quests to town hall and channel 6

i wanted bumblebee man as well but because his only outdoor tasks are 30 minutes and 60 minutes it kinda sucks
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    ink19810 wrote:
    Bumblebee Man has quests to town hall and channel 6

i wanted bumblebee man as well but because his only outdoor tasks are 30 minutes and 60 minutes it kinda sucks

+1
    I got him in my second town, and wasn't too happy about it. The only good thing that came out of getting him was being able to run channel ocho, like neuroheart mentioned. Other then that the character kinda sucks.

Personally I'd go for Otto first, or if I was going for 2 characters I'd get the mole man, and Kearney.
  • I probably might already know the answer to this, but what are your thoughts on the homer buddha? Should I gamble my donuts and see whether or not I get something good?

Bumblebee man and Kearney are the only 60 donut guys I have left. Otto was another guy I had in mind to make my school complete. Decisions decisions haha thanks again for the help!
  • don't do the homer Buddha.
    although there is a small chance of getting something good you will probably end up with a couple green dumpsters apple trees and orange trees and feel disgusted that you wasted them donuts
  • superluigi333 wrote:
    Should I gamble my donuts and see whether or not I get something good?

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/PRbackup/6c91f947-26bc-4227-b906-966abe92be97_zpsfd0f63db.png