Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Clan Loyalty 100 times?

It says that Clan loyalty will be given to a squad with 4 mandos and 1 non mando at the start of the battle, but how do I get another 99 within that battle and then win?
  • You need to read the modifiers.

Clan Loyalty is applied to all Mandalorians when one takes damage. If there is one (only one) non-Mando ally (not in the leader slot) they also gain it.
  • The clan loyalty buff will be given to the non mando character. You need to stall the battle until that character has 100 of it. It is the green symbol with bars in it.

I used IG-11 and attacked zombie a lot
  • I used Mando lead, BAM, Jango, Armourer, Canderous. G13 BAM, G8 Armourer, the rest G12. Kill order MT, AV, Daka, Spirit, Zombie. Killed MT with Disintegrate, then Bricked Zombie so she didn't Taunt, and only killed things with Disintegrate, or Jango if they were on the last sliver of health.

For the Clan Loyalty feat I dropped Canderous for SLKR. Used the same strat as above, but left Daka and Zombie standing. Auto basic on Zombie until SLKR had 100 stacks of Clan Loyalty, then killed Daka then Zombie.
  • I used Malak last time, but he died this time at 83 and lost all stacks, so I used JML for the win. I disintegrated MT first, to cut down on the plague.
  • If possible eliminate Asajj. All those deaths will ramp her up really quick. Better than eliminating Talzin.
  • Yes, Asajj first. If you’ve got Notorious Reputation zeta’d on Jango that really helps as they don’t revive if killed on his turn.