Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Tip for hunting that last elf

Yup, been doing that for quite a while. It's been mentioned a few times in other threads, too. Still, thanks for sharing the tip. :)
  • I don't worry about getting the last elf usually.

Unless I just want to play hide n seek and track em all down. Then I'll zoom in closer to make it even harder!
  • I use the "wipe" method. I tap and hold to activate the elf zapper, and just wipe the whole town without releasing my finger from the screen. The zapper mode stays on until you remove your finger from the screen.
  • LastMinuteG wrote:
    I have just realized a really easy way to hunt that last elf. Simply go into edit/move mode, and deselect all but the "characters" layer, this will make everything semi-transparent except for characters, and elves - so even if they hide behind buildings, they are super easy to spot.

Again, I may be a bit late in pointing out the obvious (I'm a bit slow, for example, I only realized that the Town Hall character list was in alphabetical order a few weeks ago :oops:), as I'm sure a lot of other people have been doing this all along.

Doing that from the beginning but thx for the tip :wink: