Forum Discussion

9 years ago

To Collide or not to Collide, that is the question...

wadebear wrote:
So I started building the Googleplex and was going to charge up the XP Collider today, but then last night I started thinking...

The reason for doing that in the past was to quickly boost up XP and get bonus donuts when the XP bar filled. But in this case as soon as the XP bar fills I'll be going to the next "level" and getting 1 donut (if I've read all these posts right). And then the XP requirement drops to almost nothing (40,000? I can do that in a day or less with my house farm and multiplier.)

There won't really be any "Bonus" donuts until I've reached level 939. Wouldn't it be smarter to wait until I hit 938 to charge up the Collider? It's not like I'm in a huge hurry. And I actually LIKE reading the funny stuff.

Then there's the issue of my third game. No house farm. Piddling multiplier of 17.5%. No cash reserve to buy Rat Trap Trucks or Bloodmobiles...

By the way: which IS the best bang for the buck? Rat Traps or Bloodmobiles?

Opinions? Flames? Declarations that the game is over anyway so who cares?

The stone walls are the best but that is a whole lot of tapping. I think the rat traps and blood mobiles are about the same but I've only verified stone walls to blood mobiles.

The advantage I see of using the collider now is that you can net a lot of donuts now as opposed to gradually earning them durning normal gameplay.