Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Tunnel 10

If you didn't buy enough last year - and you just need that one more to be just right...... It's perfect!
  • Culciambo wrote:
    Besides Martin, Database, Lisa and Frink what other character can I use to perform the last task of this tunnel?

Comic book guy and skinner
  • mrsoctober12 wrote:
    Culciambo wrote:
    Besides Martin, Database, Lisa and Frink what other character can I use to perform the last task of this tunnel?

Thank you for adding the post. I was actually wondering where I could see the list of all the characters and what categories they would fall into. I knew during the Stonecutters event which limited characters I needed to keep free. But they never required sending more than one from each category at the same time. That has been an issue for me this time, trying to use the correct characters, while also trying not to use any that could be making gifts.

LP Nintendo, if you could some how add that category list to sticky on the tunnels and the update part one of this event, it would be extremely helpful!!!

Thank you all in advance for any and all help.
  • mrsoctober12 wrote:
    Culciambo wrote:

Oh yes, the Comg Book Guy makes a lot of sense. I thought I was condemned to wait 2h for Lisa to be free.

Thanks a lot.
    ¿
  • I'm not worried about the bonus as I'm a couple days ahead of schedule. I'm wondering about the extra gift for those who complete all the tunnels.
  • mrsoctober12 wrote:
    Culciambo wrote:

Hank Scorpio and crazy cat lady
  • Annathewicked wrote:
    mrsoctober12 wrote:
    Culciambo wrote:

Hank Scorpio and crazy cat lady

See, I did not realize this. I have CCL, but did not have her free for this task because I did not realize she would be available. I am still hoping to see the total breakdownn on every character, if anyone can help me out :D