Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Unusual request

skylarkpilot wrote:
Could we perhaps have some more ridiculously expensive adornments for towns ? I'm currently sitting on about fifteen million game dollars and have all the decorations, houses, buildings and even premium stuff that it's possible to have.
I know that people will complain about how much it costs but sooner or later everyone winds up in the same situation. Loads'amoney and nothing to spend it on. But please no more complete junk like the escalator to nowhere.

:hunf: <--- green with jealousy!!

Wish I had a problem with having too much money and not enough stuff to spend it on.....
  • skylarkpilot wrote:
    Could we perhaps have some more ridiculously expensive adornments for towns ? I'm currently sitting on about fifteen million game dollars and have all the decorations, houses, buildings and even premium stuff that it's possible to have.
    I know that people will complain about how much it costs but sooner or later everyone winds up in the same situation. Loads'amoney and nothing to spend it on. But please no more complete junk like the escalator to nowhere.

It would be nice if we could spend the money on new land.
  • I would have two escalators to nowhere if I could. Leading to each other in a loop :mrgreen:
  • If we ever get the "world's biggest toilet", how many people you 'spose will put the elevator dumping into it?
  • kcotton74 wrote:
    If we ever get the "world's biggest toilet", how many people you 'spose will put the elevator dumping into it?

curious if the biggest toilet will be as big as the zirconia
  • madfish86 wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    kcotton74 wrote:
    If we ever get the "world's biggest toilet", how many people you 'spose will put the elevator dumping into it?

curious if the biggest toilet will be as big as the zirconia

It has doors and windows on it so I'm assuming it will be much bigger.

cool! an out house for my alcatraz pennitentiary :lol:
  • kcotton74 wrote:

That's what I'm waiting for!
  • Yes to cool, expensive decorations! it's crazy how fast cash can pile up when you're not spending it - It seem like just weeks ago I was saving up to buy land to put buildings on just so I could advance the storyline. Now I've only just reached the point where I have enough money to buy these "aspirational items", and I'm so hesitant on which one to purchase (or aspire to) first! I have just over 1000000, but it's piling up fast. Should I buy the Escalator to Nowhere, or keep saving? I was also thinking of buying the Sunsphere, because it's a bit smaller and won't look so awkward in my town. I still have a lot of land I can potentially buy. Anyways, something expensive that's awesome and also animated would be super cool! Or how about having Maggie as a super expensive character to purchase? $9999999
  • laurianric18 wrote:
    Like, say, a dome? For maybe $20 million?

This!!

I just spent 3,000,000 on my giant magnifying glass...down to 400,000 again. Sigh. I dont even have the Zirconia yet.
    :(
  • mrnerdstrom wrote:
    I would like to be able to buy donuts for in game currency. Maybe 10 donuts for a million dollars.

That would be very nice! :D

Unfortunately it's unlikely to happen.
  • I was.thinking of posting something like this a few days ago but decided not to. I would like to have some expensive premium only items that have never been free before (like the mayflower just more expensive).

Barney is 250 donuts, but you cant see if he was given for free or you actually purchased him.

I'd like to get the Canyonero (i really want these 65 tons of american pride ;)) and would pay big if therefore it never comes free (lets say 300 donuts or so).

Edit:
    Ok, made my own thread about it.