Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Unwanted Dounut purchase

sorry,
You should have your donut confirm option checked
  • This happened to me, before the "confirm" option. Game lags while surfing the menu, comes back a second later with a useless character and X less donuts :(
  • lyle_catcliffe wrote:
    whatever you do, don't badmouth EA. They're the good guys in this. Admit it was your fault and purchase another couple of dozen donuts.

How are they the good guys in this? EA didn't have anything to do with this, they aren't good or bad. It was a mistake made by kmw314
  • adam7226 wrote:
    lyle_catcliffe wrote:
    whatever you do, don't badmouth EA. They're the good guys in this. Admit it was your fault and purchase another couple of dozen donuts.

How are they the good guys in this? EA didn't have anything to do with this, they aren't good or bad. It was a mistake made by kmw314

All I'm asking is if there is anything to do? simple question, not bad mouthing anyone geez people. I had dounuts then 2 seconds later I had none and a fiddler.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    sorry,
    You should have your donut confirm option checked

I just found that option, thanks! Hopefully this will prevent unwanted purchases.
  • kmw314 wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:
    lyle_catcliffe wrote:

All I'm asking is if there is anything to do? simple question, not bad mouthing anyone geez people. I had dounuts then 2 seconds later I had none and a fiddler.

The fiddler is kinda cool, I will buy once I have some more room in my squishport
  • Just wanted to mention that right after I posted this I emailed EA help and within a couple hours I got a response and they gave me back my 50 donuts. EA is awesome! have never dealt with such a great help service before
  • Where do I find the donut confirm option? My grandson got my game and blew threw a bunch of donuts before I knew what happened. He's only 5, my fault leaving my phone where he could get it. :(
  • grannybern14 wrote:
    Where do I find the donut confirm option? My grandson got my game and blew threw a bunch of donuts before I knew what happened. He's only 5, my fault leaving my phone where he could get it. :(

Hit the little "i" icon at the top of any of the store/character list/inventory windows
  • SamCarterX206 wrote:
    grannybern14 wrote:
    Where do I find the donut confirm option? My grandson got my game and blew threw a bunch of donuts before I knew what happened. He's only 5, my fault leaving my phone where he could get it. :(

Hit the little "i" icon at the top of any of the store/character list/inventory windows

Why thank you very much! Might not stop him next time, but it will stop me from doing it by accident!