Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Upcoming Lego episode

i'd love to
  • Jesus how much do you guys expect out of an episode update? Sure, an item or skin would be cool but that's it, some of you want to redisgn the whole game for one stinking episode. If you like Legos so much I'll tell you a secret, you can still buy them at the store!! And you can make your own simpsons town with them!!
  • HillyBillyOli wrote:
    Any lego item would be straight into my inventory.

Don't waste time creating it EA.

Booooooo :thumbdown:
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    A lego item would be cool but I dont think were getting a tie in for it. The reason is the futerama episode is also coming out in may and lets face it that is a lot more marketable. Maybe we can get a free item like the grandpa suit we got when that episode came out but I dont expect much more.

Given the popularity and success of the Lego Meovie, which Milhouse is in, I would say it's pretty marketable. There are a lot if people that aren't into Futurama. At any rate - it would be cool to have at least a Milhouse Lego skin.
  • Blockoland as a big building for our Springfields.

http://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/4/47/Blockoland.png

• As I'm waiting patiently for a level update, I would love a Lego update, it looks like it'll be an episode tie in, but would be good if it was an event and you had to collect bricks in neighbours towns to then be able to build something out of Lego in your own town. What do you guys think?
  • I'd love that but who would they add and would Lego license out their product to use in a game?

Also I want a level update so if they did have something like that I wouldn't want it to delay a level update again.
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:
    Any lego item would be straight into my inventory.

Don't waste time creating it EA.

Booooooo :thumbdown:

Sargent Buzzkill. Booooooooooooo :roll: :thumbdown: