Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Use iTunes card if I play on Android?

I'm guessing itunes cards only work on itunes
  • cl891 wrote:
    If your account is on Origin (and I'd be surprised if it wasn't), you can use the iTunes card if you either have an Apple device or know someone with an Apple device that you could borrow. All you'd have to do is download TSTO on to the Apple device and then link the iTunes card as the method of payment, log on via Origin on the Apple device and buy the donuts that way.

Alternatively you could see if you can sell the iTunes card at face value.

Exchange the iTunes for a google play card Walmart will do it and so will target.
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    DabItUpBogart wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    If your account is on Origin (and I'd be surprised if it wasn't), you can use the iTunes card if you either have an Apple device or know someone with an Apple device that you could borrow. All you'd have to do is download TSTO on to the Apple device and then link the iTunes card as the method of payment, log on via Origin on the Apple device and buy the donuts that way.

Alternatively you could see if you can sell the iTunes card at face value.

Exchange the iTunes for a google play card Walmart will do it and so will target.
    Lol I think that is true. Just remember now, exchange your $15 iTunes gift card for a $15 google play GC(since you only have a $15 value) not a $100 google play GC!

Would they do a straight swap, even without a receipt?