Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Valentine hearts

I had this happen in my B town. It's likely you still have the Valentines quests to complete in order to unlock M0na. i was able to unlock M0na about a week after the Valentines event ended, so if you want a chance at another character, keep sending folks for hearts ????
  • Thanks dkg1083 I just have no idea how many I have or how many I need. I'll keep collecting them and see what happens.
  • My wife still has heart tasks for some characters but the questline disappeared from the task list after she reached the 4th prize (car). Is it still possible that she can still get m0na by collecting hearts?

Edit: whats with the m0na censorship?
  • Krylon39 wrote:
    My wife still has heart tasks for some characters but the questline disappeared from the task list after she reached the 4th prize (car). Is it still possible that she can still get m0na by collecting hearts?

Edit: whats with the m0na censorship?

no clue, the swear filter picks up on odd words from time to time, Try and Spell Street or Saint as an abbreviation for an example. It will look like this *.
  • my second town still has tasks to earn stars from the spase event from january
  • Grumpstown wrote:
    my second town still has tasks to earn stars from the spase event from january

I finished Valentines Day late i was on the final quest and it gave me the chance to finish. :)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 28 minutes ago