Forum Discussion

meeshwood
Rising Hotshot
11 months ago

I heart San Sequoia

I know when growing together was first released San Sequoia got a lot of hate. This world has really grown on me and now it is one of my most used and valuable worlds. The world came with several large lots which is a big plus for me.
All of the lots in Gilbert Gardens and Anchor point in my game are community lots.
In Gilbert gardens I have a teen hangout with a thifty/boba and a pool, a much nicer rec center, a pizza shop and marketplace, and a coffee shop with a basement hangout for clubs.
In Anchor Point I have a kids pool and splash park, a huge park with pavilions for party's, the library that came in game, and a restaurant.
I kept Hopewell hills as a residential neighborhood though I do have a huge community pool. I know it is very specific in its aesthetic but I like it for what it is. I also don't understand why people compare it to willowcreek. They have totally different build styles. I don't mind that it doesn't have tons of fishing spots or wild produce growing, I find it more realistic that way.
Would I want every world to have tons of fake houses or no spawn points? No obviously not, but I like that I have a world with this aesthetic. The world is beautiful. I really love it.