Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Valentine's Day is here - Walkthrough is available in FAQs & Guides section

Lasts 4.5 days, Lisa has first quest.

Limited time items from previous valentines.

Brandine is back with up and up buffet. :D

• LPNintendoITA wrote:
    duncanbrow162 wrote:
    I have only had the Lisa questline kick off with all my characters free, what's going on?
    that's the only quest that starts, then you get one with Ralph, and then if you buy Mindy you get one more with her

I finished the quest with Lisa, then got the one with Millhouse, but nothing else. I already had Mindy etc. all available characters in fact, but still nothing.
  • duncanbrow162 wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    duncanbrow162 wrote:
    I have only had the Lisa questline kick off with all my characters free, what's going on?
    that's the only quest that starts, then you get one with Ralph, and then if you buy Mindy you get one more with her

I finished the quest with Lisa, then got the one with Millhouse, but nothing else. I already had Mindy etc. all available characters in fact, but still nothing.
    if you already did Mindy you don't get another quest. Ralph's will come later in the questline
  • lyle_catcliffe wrote:
    Was hoping Mindy would be made premium at least, but glad some newbies get a new free character :)

Mindy is now premium
  • These "events" have become very lame for anyone who has been playing this game for an extended amount of time. All they do is bring back stuff we already have. If this is way things are going to be from now, my time playing TSTO will soon be coming to an end.

Its disappointing waiting for an event and your storylines and items available to purchase are severely limited because you have everything already.
  • 0_yommmi wrote:
    My valentine event is stuck as Milhouse didn't get his skin after the quest started... What can I do?
    you should get the skin after sending lisa to her job and the dialogue should start