Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Verify Donuts Spending Fail

After the Update it appears the button was turned off for alot of people... it is a shame to find out the hard way, I am sorry for you're loss.
  • Thanks for the information in this thread! I am going to check my settings too because when I started playing I was losing donuts left and right because of mistaps and then I when I found those settings I was so grateful. But, it never occurred to me that an update could possibly change my settings like that. I really thought it one one of those "set it and forget it" things.
  • Oh man, I would love an undo button, just in general. I bought that human statue by accident when I was saving up my cash for something else and I was very annoyed.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Oh man, I would love an undo button, just in general. I bought that human statue by accident when I was saving up my cash for something else and I was very annoyed.

That is so funny to me because that is exactly how I got my human statue :lol: He was a MISTAKE TAP that spent my precious donuts (but I have grown to love him).
  • at least it was only 6 doughnuts.. my friend was saving for volcano lair and accidentally bought the itchy mascot in krustyland..
  • I've accidentally turned it off before myself due to a mistap. Essentially if you have verification turned on and you click 'spend' it will ask 'are you sure?' and under that there is a 'don't ask me before spending again' option that if you're in the midst of a frantic tap/collection session you can easily mistap along with the 'spend' button. I've turned it off that way and spent donuts then as a result. :/