Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Very Clever, EA

Was this in the same episode as it? Assuming so, as otherwise rather an odd reference.
  • Yeah I think it is.. but having the Five Corners beckoning donuts for cohesiveness...
  • Arbok9782 wrote:
    Was this in the same episode as it? Assuming so, as otherwise rather an odd reference.

https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/thumb/d/d1/Gas_and_Grub.png/250px-Gas_and_Grub.png
    mudkicker7672
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I did notice that however at .5% bonus for 70 donuts i opted to pass. Gas and grub to me doesn't even fit it.
  • Funny thing for me is I placed gas and grub to the right on a plot of land and 5 corners to the left down by the sea front and toward the mountains.
    A few days later I noticed the last stop sign.
  • Arbok9782 wrote:

Yeah, Bob, in...... Walter's (?) body unintentionally seduced the waitress, as his face fell off and she has a thing for people whose face falls off. Because of that, when the Simpsons and Walter (Walt?) in Bob's body turn up, she lies to them, but Walt (I'm sticking with that now!) guessed this!! Good episode!!!

By the way, who else really needs Walt now?!
  • petehd14 wrote:
    What if you get more than one GnG?

Then your Five Corner's would have to be between them :P