Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Voice actors

cool list buddy, if 1 guy or girl dose so many voices why are some still unvoiced in game ??
iv always thought it strange that some have and some don't.
here's hoping they update the game with more voices for characters :wink:
  • most of the voiced characters in the list are already in the game....that means there arent many possible voiced characters left to be released..
  • QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    most of the voiced characters in the list are already in the game....that means there arent many possible voiced characters left to be released..

So looking at this list, the VOICED characters left that could possibly be added to the game:

Sea Captain, Kirk Van Houten, Superintendant Chalmers, Frank Grimes (dead), Gabbo, Bill Gates(Not likely), Jasper, Herman, The Devil (unlikely, because of devil Flanders), Rainier Wolfcastle, Scratchy, Itchy, Gil(As full character), Disco Stu, Nerdy Kid with Glasses, Patty & Selma and Grandma Bouvier.
  • dhort1985 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    smcgarves wrote:
    They left out Fat Tony - Joe Mantegna who also doesn't talk in tsto

They also left out Albert Brooks, who voiced Scorpio, and Russ Cargill from the movie.

I believe the list is older than the movie. I remember seeing it ages ago.

Yeah, I reckon! The photos of the voice actors are old as!
  • There going to have to do something bout the voices for the game,otherwise you might aswell play on mute,what's next brail tapped out.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lp1QUfnxiZY/Tijht9piBQI/AAAAAAAAB1o/_iJNFj_z3c0/s1600/Braille-Sheet.jpg
  • Can't they just take a spoken part of Mrs krabapple in an episode and put into game like bodge job where your hear part the episode still as you tapped her

I'm fine with that
  • Kizenix wrote:
    Can't they just take a spoken part of Mrs krabapple in an episode and put into game like bodge job where your hear part the episode still as you tapped her

I'm fine with that

I think it'd be a pay issue, or a contract thing.. :?