Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Walshy Walsh - Youtube Channel

eZexHiTMaN wrote:
Hi,

As I made a previous post, and had some great feedback. I have decide to record and upload my first video.
My first video is very far from good, but you have to start somewhere! I will leave a link at the bottom where you can navigate to the video, and also leave some feedback.

I am still getting my bearings with Youtube itself, so for example the thumbnail of the video I am still working on.
There are minor errors in the video, so please try to cut those kind of comments out.

If you do have any comments/ideas you want to make, please go ahead!

Many thanks
Walshy Walsh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UKYNVSnA3fY
  • eZexHiTMaN wrote:
    Hi,

As I made a previous post, and had some great feedback. I have decide to record and upload my first video.
    My first video is very far from good, but you have to start somewhere! I will leave a link at the bottom where you can navigate to the video, and also leave some feedback.

I am still getting my bearings with Youtube itself, so for example the thumbnail of the video I am still working on.
    There are minor errors in the video, so please try to cut those kind of comments out.

If you do have any comments/ideas you want to make, please go ahead!

Many thanks
    Walshy Walsh.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UKYNVSnA3fY

Thanks for posting the link. I had a couple of quick thoughts. The speed with which games events transpired seemed a bit fast if the person viewing the clip were not already familiar with TSTO; but this was a a bit hard to judge in the absence of an accompanying audio track. It wasn't completely clear whether or not you eventually intend to include one; I think sound is going to be critical to making such clips useful.
  • Thank you very much for the feedback all.

Krustyband, your comment is fully understandable. From a person who hasn't ever played the games perspective, it would be very hard to understand. My next video will include all the information from the start and how I have got to the position I am now. I am glad you have pointed this out and I have learnt something from this.
    My timing was rather quick however it did not feel like 5 minutes!

I decided to use Display Recorder.

Many thanks for the comments!
    Keep them coming.
  • Thanks mate, like I said I take all feedback into account and my next video will hopefully be improved since the last one.

Thank you.