Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Wat do u guys get in your laughy meals or something?

I bought one meal awhile back (around 1,000 tickets) and never bought another one. To me it's just not worth it. I now have all the rides and I'm saving up to buy lots of land. Putting nearly every character on a one hour task and visiting friends I can earn roughly 10,000 tickets a day now.
  • simpsons7795 wrote:
    I bought one meal awhile back (around 1,000 tickets) and never bought another one. To me it's just not worth it. I now have all the rides and I'm saving up to buy lots of land. Putting nearly every character on a one hour task and visiting friends I can earn roughly 10,000 tickets a day now.

I'm only level 22
  • I've got 1000, 1250 tickets, once I got 2500 tickets and I got the itchy and the scratchy mascots.
  • MUTeaglesfan0705 wrote:
    simpsons7795 wrote:

I'm only level 22

I can understand why you might be inclined to buy them.
  • simpsons7795 wrote:
    MUTeaglesfan0705 wrote:
    simpsons7795 wrote:

I'm only level 22

I can understand why you might be inclined to buy them.

Yeah it's really fun to play but hard to level up. One time I hit the jackpot on golden scratch offs and speeded it on homer Buddhas. Worst decision ever!!!!
  • I usually get chicken nuggets with sweet & sour sauce. Oh... Laffy Meals... right. Not worth spending 25D on those.
  • I did spend on some during my first Krusty Land days. I got a fountain, whack a mole and my highest prize was 4,000 tickets. After the two first weeks you'll see that putting your characters on 30 min/1 hr quests and visiting your friends daily will make enough tickets and you won't feel tempted to spend so much donuts on them.