Forum Discussion

wadebear
Retired Hero
8 years ago

Something new tomorrow?

The timers on the Rommelwood Academy and Hellfish Bonanza run out at 3 PM (Central time) tomorrow.
I'm hoping for an Easter themed event since I've never done one.
  • I'd guess Wednesday at the soonest. And the one full blown Easter event will probably be the only one since it was so poorly received. Maybe a sale for past items kind of like they've done before.
  • Yeah, but it was poorly received because of the mechanics of the event, not because it was Easter themed.
  • "wadebear;1591945" wrote:
    Yeah, but it was poorly received because of the mechanics of the event, not because it was Easter themed.

But that's how the world works. Just ask Porygon.
  • "gamersometimes;1591949" wrote:
    i'm predicting a break.....7 day break;

There's nothing to break from since it was a minor event.
  • im not expecting anything. we've all gotten spoiled with updates. There was a time when we waited months for anything new.
  • I'd guess we'll get another episode tie-in or sale tomorrow. The April events have all been mid-month for the past 3 years, so we'll need something to tide us over for a fortnight or so if EA are true to form.

• 2014 - Easter, 15th April
    • 2015 - Terwilligers, 14th April
    • 2016 - Wild West, 19th April

• I've been on a seven day break starting seven days ago. Sending characters on 24h tasks. Haven't done that consecutively for more than 7 days in a long time.
  • I was just thinking the same thing which is why I came to the forum. About 6 hrs until the mini event and gil deal is over. Hoping a new full blown event explodes the set.