Forum Discussion

11 years ago

water still green

probably that needs an update
  • katie_louise140 wrote:
    it appears that the * patricks day update has finished as the stuff is gone. but the water is still green. is anyone elses the same?

Yah, but you missed the insomnia post.(well not much) Only some of us addicts were up for it, I need to go back to sleep.
  • lolreallynext wrote:
    Wwwooooowwwww me too! And I had nnnoooo update

yeah same here, there was no update on mine but the stuff went :(
  • I'm thinking they removed the items today to set up an update for tomorrow (hopefully level 39) Plus I just had two or three characters come up with 24 hour tasks which is sometimes a sign that an update is on the way.
  • Not unless spAnser posts about it so no one knows yet. Yea the green water could be removed tomorrow or later today whenever they release an update to remove it. I do hope level 39 hits tomorrow but I feel tomorrow is another episode tie in
  • dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Not unless spAnser posts about it so no one knows yet. Yea the green water could be removed tomorrow or later today whenever they release an update to remove it. I do hope level 39 hits tomorrow but I feel tomorrow is another episode tie in

I expect it to be another episode tie in, especially as they dropped the last guinea pig one on us like they did, no-one was expecting that, not even a rumour about it.

Yea plus since this Sunday is the world cup episode
  • lolreallynext wrote:
    Idk I think a level is coming, we've had 2 more tie ins than this point last year.. And they put out 2 levels last march so we are way over due for level update and have enough tie ins.. IMHO

We had one tie-in and one level last march.
  • dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Not unless spAnser posts about it so no one knows yet. Yea the green water could be removed tomorrow or later today whenever they release an update to remove it. I do hope level 39 hits tomorrow but I feel tomorrow is another episode tie in

I expect it to be another episode tie in, especially as they dropped the last guinea pig one on us like they did, no-one was expecting that, not even a rumour about it.

Nobody expects the guinea pig inquisition

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago