Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What a coincidence

larsyuipo wrote:
I was watching some Simpsons videos on YouTube, 1 of them was a short clip with Becky (new valentines day character). Bunch of minutes later the valentines update bit with becky as a new character.

Well that's a coincidence!

It is but that's only if you believe in coincidences which I don't believe in them
  • Yeah, I'm going to to post again to see if my message count remains at 36..also weird. I thought Groundhog Day was a week or so ago.
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:
    Well, here's a coincidence for you: I purchased Butterfat's "5600 Flavors", then I get a warning that I have 5600 something decos and that I should stay at 5500 for my game to function properly. Is this a joke? ...so many threads on this topic, does anyone really know the limit? I thought it was 8000. My game has been really graphic glitchy, but that came with the most recent updates, before the warning.

The ultimate final level where no more decorations can be placed is 8500 you will get warnings as you get higher and higher warning you that performance may take a hit I have nearly 8490 items in my town and I have no performance problems.
  • @Snakeyees: Why the warning then? Makes me want to stop spending donuts. Space on servers getting full?
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:
    @Snakeyees: Why the warning then? Makes me want to stop spending donuts. Space on servers getting full?

Because when this game was made tablets and phones were a lot older and slower and it didn't have as much memory as they do now I know I'm only talking three years but in 3 years in technological terms that's a huge gap.
    smohqy
    New Spectator
    Snakeyees wrote:
    IckabodSchrek wrote:
    @Snakeyees: Why the warning then? Makes me want to stop spending donuts. Space on servers getting full?

Because when this game was made tablets and phones were a lot older and slower and it didn't have as much memory as they do now I know I'm only talking three years but in 3 years in technological terms that's a huge gap.

No. When this game was made, tablets and phones were newer. Now they're older.

I don't want any of you guys at the helm when time travel becomes a reality.

Y'all make me tense.