Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Coincidence or not?

mcaudio348 wrote:
Ever since the new (TSTO-like game of another cartoon franchise) has been out, those of us who play can tell you that it is very "character skin" oriented right from the beginning. Now I ask you, is it a coincidence that the very next update from TSTO is two character skins?

Thoughts?

There are a lot of character skin episode tie-ins.

Dont think this hat got anything to do with that.
  • Really? Other than Christmas, what ones have there been in the last six months?
  • mcaudio348 wrote:
    Really? Other than Christmas, what ones have there been in the last six months?

Going back 6 months:

Sacagawea Lisa
    Santa Flanders
    Ebenezer Burns
    Mr. Plow
    Plow King

Going back 7 months:

Strongman Homer
    Count Burns

• I don't care much for skins tbh. I much prefer new characters

Although I do want a Dancin Homer skin
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    Cool Lisa was on the FP prize list for a long time. Just like Bart's lucky red hat. Were bound to get that one soon as an FP prize. That path has been laid out since they came up with the whole FP idea.

It's not Bart's Lucky Red Hat. If you look closer, you'll notice it's actually the hat for the Capital City Goofball (which we already have). Notice the springy antennas on the red cap 8)

Now we need some tasks for the Capital City Goofball & I'll be a very happy camper.
  • Maybe skins are the wave of the future! Dancin Homer would be great. Bartman Bart, or the Radioactive man Millhouse side kick I'm drawing a blank on the name.
  • mcaudio348 wrote:
    Maybe skins are the wave of the future! Dancin Homer would be great. Bartman Bart, or the Radioactive man Millhouse side kick I'm drawing a blank on the name.

Fallout Boy
  • Talking about skins reminds me of my most wanted building/skin. One of my all time favorite episodes is Homie the Clown. I would love to see Krusty Klown College with a skin for Homer to dress up like Krusty. A perfect joint task with Krusty would be to ride the tiny bike together.

Would LOVE to see this in game.
  • shasurveyi256 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    mcaudio348 wrote:
    Really? Other than Christmas, what ones have there been in the last six months?

Going back 6 months:

Sacagawea Lisa
    Santa Flanders
    Ebenezer Burns
    Mr. Plow
    Plow King

Going back 7 months:

Strongman Homer
    Count Burns

Plow King

Thanks! Added that to OP along with Mr. Plow
  • mcaudio348 wrote:
    Maybe skins are the wave of the future! Dancin Homer would be great. Bartman Bart, or the Radioactive man Millhouse side kick I'm drawing a blank on the name.

Radioactive Man needs to be his own separate character. NOT as a skin for Wolfcastle.

That would be a disservice to the character, which has appeared as himself in dozens of simpsons episodes. Not to mention having his own series of real life comic books. Wolfcastle only played him in one episode. He needs to be his own separate playable character